On Thursday, March 14, 2013 1:20:39 PM UTC-5, ridha gadhgadhi wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I want to install opensaf from a tar file. Below, the content of my script
> shell:

> tar -xvf opensaf
> cd opensaf
> ./configure --disable-tipc
> make
> make install

> Any help will be much appreciated !

You have 2 options. You can put what you did above in a shell script, and
thenuse a file to push the tarball and the shell script, then exec to run
the script.

The BETTER option is to use fom or whatever and build a package (rpm, deb,
whatever) and then install that using a package resource from a local repo.