Hello,

Stuck in a weird place here. I am trying to do 'puppet master
--compile foo.com', however I am not getting the catalog json. So far,
I have noticed two sort of outputs:

1) The above command results in :
notice: Compiled catalog for foo.com in environment production in 10.60 seconds
Failed to submit 'replace catalog' command for foo.com to PuppetDB at
puppetdb:8081: SSL_connect SYSCALL returned=5 errno=0 state=SSLv3 read
finished A

Notice that I don't actually get any json & of course, the ssl error.

2) Other output:
Failed when searching for node bar.com: Could not retrieve facts for
bar.com: Failed to find facts from PuppetDB at puppetdb:8081:
SSL_connect SYSCALL returned=5 errno=0 state=SSLv3 read finished A

Disabling storeconfig allows me to get a proper catalog json.

Regarding the ssl errors, we've established the correctness of
certificates in the relevant places - and done tests using curl and
using ruby net/http. Here's a gist of for the curl and ruby snippet.
https://gist.github.com/alcy/5262866

Any suggestions what could be happening here ? Perhaps in
indirector/facts/puppetdb.rb,  http_get doesn't get the correct ssl
params or something ?