On Thu, Mar 28, 2013 at 12:23 PM, Schofield <dbschofi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> What I understand is that the puppet dashboard is essentially deprecated.
> https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/puppet-users/j44EbTJY7HI/EQSJgh-g1fgJ

Just to clarify a bit ... Puppet Dashboard hasn't really been
deprecated. Puppet Labs is less focused on it, but Aaron Stone (aka
sodabrew) has picked up a big chunk of the maintenance, and we're
still regularly releasing updates. Longer term, we're working on some
replacement technologies, but if Dashboard meets your needs now, it's
fine to keep using it.

You can see the recent work done on it here - quite a few people are
still committing changes on a regular basis:
https://github.com/puppetlabs/puppet-dashboard/commits/master

Thanks,
Dawn