How did you setup your SSL certificates? You didn't mention a manual
certificate setup. Perhaps you can get away with just re-initializing
your certificates using 'puppetdb-ssl-setup'? Just backup your
/etc/puppetdb/ssl directory first, and then remove it and re-run the
tool and see if that helps:

    # mv /etc/puppetdb/ssl /etc/puppetdb/ssl.bak
    # puppetdb-ssl-setup

Try that first, and if it doesn't help let us know what any resulting
errors are ... even if its exactly the same error.

ken.