It seems that there is a possible problem with your repo configuration. That
is, it is attempting to install a 32 bit version of the binary package, even
you are probably running a 64 bit version of RHEL. I suspect you probably will
encounter this problem as well with other packages. If you are not using
Satellite, you probably need to review you repo configuration and ensure that
it is pointing to a ISO, CD or repo with the correct 64 bit binary packages.

In other words, the issue is not specifically puppet, but with RHEL.