Hello guys, I am facing a problem with puppet client installed via gem due
Ruby EE.
The problem is the following:

> puppetd -vt
info: Caching catalog for #FQDN
err: Could not run Puppet configuration client: Could not find a default
provider for augeas

I have tried to install ruby-augeas(gem install ruby-augeas) but it returns
an error while compiling(make can not compile it).

My ruby version is: ruby 1.8.7 (2009-12-24 patchlevel 248) [x86_64-linux],
MBARI 0x6770, Ruby Enterprise Edition 2010.01
And my puppet client version is: 2.6.2

Do you guys have any idea on how to solve this problem ?

Thank you