On 2013-13-08 24:25, jamese wrote:
Hi Pablo,

Thanks for the response.

I've tried setting the environment in the master section, the agent
section, the main section.
Regardless of whether I set the environment anywhere in the masters
puppet.conf, it always looks for the hiera.yaml file in the production
directory.

I was hoping that it would derive the hiera.yaml path dynamically from
the clients' environment when it checks in, but this seems not to be the
case.

That is correct, it does not do that.
- henrik