Hi Sergey,

I've noticed behavior similar to then when resource ordering is specified
outside of a class; something like this:

#foo class
#
#
Class['prereq'] -> Class['foo']
class foo() {
  #some stuff here
}

since that dependency isn't occurring INSIDE the boundary of Class['foo'],
 there can be weirdness.

I'm not certain that's what's going on for you, but I have seen that same
behavior in those instances.

HTH