Hello everyone,

It's been way to long since the release but I finally had some time to sort
a few things out and release updates to both pypuppetdb and Puppetboard.

For those of you who have no idea what this is about:
 * pypuppetdb is a library to work with the PuppetDB API in Python;
 * Puppetboard is meant as a replacement to Puppet Dashboard leveraging
PuppetDB through pypuppetdb as its datasource.

New is PuppetDB 1.5 (API v3) compatibility. None of the new features of API
v3 have been implemented yet, that's going to be the goal for the coming
weeks but everything that used to be possible with API v2 + Experimental is
now available over API v3. Because PuppetDB 1.5 dropped the /experimental
endpoints those have been removed from pypuppetdb too, even for older
versions of PuppetDB.

Puppetboard has gained a metrics tab and facts now have pretty pie-charts
as well as an assorted set of small fixes and improvement across the board.

Once pypuppetdb has gained support for all the new features in API v3 there
are going to be some significant changes to Puppetboard, both in its
capabilities and the UI. For those of you who will be at Puppet Camp London
in November, I'm hoping I'll be able to show you at least some of that.

As usual you can get the code from:
 * pypuppetdb: https://github.com/nedap/pypuppetdb or `pip install
pypuppetdb`
 * puppetboard: https://github.com/nedap/puppetboard