>Error: Could not retrieve catalog from remote server: Error 400 on SERVER:
Could not find terminus puppetsvr for indirection catalog

I had a working puppet install (new) with 2 agents working well.  I added
puppet dashboard and the inventory part which is also working well.
 However, clients are talking to the server (putting info into dashboard
inventory), but not pulling down the catalog.  New clients give an error
(no catalog) and existing clients reapply a cached catalog.   Puppet
version is 3.3.1.  Server is Ubuntu 12.04 (precise).

I realize that error isn't much to go on, but I can't seem to find any
better error message to track down.  What other information can I offer?
 thank you,
     Todd