Hello,

I am attempting to use that cloudstack_resources module found here
https://github.com/bodepd/cloudstack_resources

I have been able to succesfully point it to my cloudstack management server
and create VMs. The template I am using is a fresh OS install that already
had puppet agent configure and running on it.

The problem is, I dont see a way to name my cloudstack instances, so they
end up with the "name" being set to the ID, (display name does seem to be
correct). This means I end up with a bunch of certs that have different
names in my
puppetmasters cert list that dont mean anything to me.

Am I doing this right? Should I be using cloudstack_instance to somehow set
the machines cloudstack name and/or the hostname of the VM instance?

I also notice it seems like there is a puppet_node type in the
cloudstack_resources project, but I could not find any documentation on how
to us it. Should I be using this with a plain OS template (no puppet
pre-installed?)

If so, how does that get used?

Thanks