Hi,

I'm glad to hear good news,
and congrats because the setup is a bit tricky.
I noticed you enabled "SSLProxyMachineCertificateFile". I think that now
the next step would be to enable "mandatory certificate checking" on
puppetmaster_host of remote_proxy_host certificate.
I will try this configuration in the next future.
I guess it will need:

*SSLVerifyClient require*

and some variable checking;i.e. a compound expression, maybe working as the
following:
*SSLRequire *(( ( %{SSL_CLIENT_S_DN_Email} in {"al...@example.com"} ) or (
%{SSL_CLIENT_S_DN_Email} in {"ali...@example.com"}) ) and (
%{SSL_CLIENT_V_REMAIN} > 0 ) and (( %{SSL_CLIENT_I_DN_CN} in {"CA Cert Signing
Authority"}) or ( %{SSL_CLIENT_I_DN_CN} in {"CAcert Class 3 Root"}) ))
or at a minimum checking the client CN.

Let me know,

regards

Paolo