Hi Deep,

Not that i am aware off. As puppet is a pull job and not push. master dont
push any thing to puppet agent. All i am saying there may be a way of which
i am not aware!

I suggest include puppet agent installation as a part of OS installation, i
have included it in the VMware templates and in the post installation just
run "puppet agent --test" for the 1st time so that it generates cert
request to master!

HTH
-Kaustubh