Hi all,

my name is Walter Heck, I'm from Holland and I'm co-organiser of the Config
Management devroom (though Dawn has done most of the work so far ;) ). I'm
also co-organiser of config management camp.
On IRC you can find me as walterheck, on twitter @walterheck / @olindata.

I signed up for the dinner and will be in the config management devroom all
day on Saturday. On Sunday I'll most likely be roaming the grounds.

If anyone else is coming by train from Holland on Friday evening let me
know, we can match our schedules.

cheers,

Walter