I have the exec resource defined as follows, to be able to install tcserver
using a command line, inside of my init.pp. For some reason, it is not able
to execute the install command, when I run puppet agent -t on the agent

 exec { "tomcat-conf":
                path =>
'/opt/vmware/vfabric-tc-server-standard:/bin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/usr/sbin',
                cwd => "/opt/vmware/vfabric-tc-server-standard",
                command => " '. /etc/profile.d/vimo_envs.sh'
/opt/vmware/vfabric-tc-server-standard/tcruntime-instance.sh create
--instance-directory=/opt/apps/stage/tcserver/mshix-stg
--java-home=/opt/apps/stage/Java/jdk1.6.0_45 tcserver_app",
                timeout => 0,
                logoutput => 'true',
                subscribe => File["/etc/profile.d/vimo_envs.sh"],
                refreshonly => true,

}

JAVA_HOME=/opt/apps/stage/Java/jdk1.6.0_45 is provided by
/etc/profile.d/vimo_envs.sh, and required at the time of creating tc server
instance.

When I invoke puppet agent, it is able to create an empty directory
/opt/apps/stage/tcserver/mshix-stg. But nothing else.
There are no sub-directories containing the conf/ bin/ . I don't get a
complete configuration

I can run the tcruntime-instance.sh from command line successfully but not
from within puppet.
Any suggestions ? thanks