On 26/03/14 19:30, Alex Scoble wrote:
It's kind of annoying that there's a TDD for Chef book from O'Reilly, but not one for Puppet. There's definitely a need for it, in my opinion.

unfortunatly, my rspec is not good enough yet ... and indeed, i think this is a gap that needs to be filled.

the information is out there somewhere, but hard to find, and some are outdated ...

I still have to check the 'puppetlabs supported modules' in respect of the unit testing, and i hope the tests are done for those modules in a 'consistent' way.

I have seen rspec code for many modules, but every time, it was done in just another way ...

Makes it hard to get started.

And if you do TDD, you just need the rspec thing

m2c