Hi Andreas,

are you sure that the mirrors for pkgutil are set correctly? (You ar
using the 'pkgutil' provider on the cmdline you user 'pkgadd')
Does 'pkgutil -a' list the packages?

BTW: In stead of the metaparameter 'alias' I would use the 'name'
parameter for the package name und 'sudo' as title:

package {'sudo':
  ensure   => installed,
  name => 'CSWsudo',
  provider => 'pkgutil',