Hi Guys,

I have a few questions about 3.6 directory environments, which we're
looking to adopt.

Currently the most pressing surrounds the integration of r10k and hiera…

I believe I want to store hieradata inside the r10k repos, so that each
r10k repo (I'm planning on using these to segregate different internal
product stacks so that product owners can put sensitive data in their own
hiera hierarchy, without the members of other products having access to the
sensitive data)

It seems that if I want some tiers of my hierarchy to be accessible to all,
the only path open to me is to have a hierarchy inside each r10k repo, and
symlink the branches of that hierarchy to relevant locations inside the
global hierarchy.

While I suspect this _will work_ it doesn't quite sound like the most
elegant solution.

Does anyone have any input on a more elegant way that they'd be willing to
share?