Hi All,

I am starting to use puppet to manage windows nodes, tried searching but
couldn't find solution for this...

I need to apply kaspersky patch using puppet to windows nodes. So far I have
used kaspersky server to install / upgrade / patch antivirus. Trying to get it
done using puppet.

Can someone guide me to run windows command on nodes only once ? This patch
does not update installed application version hence couldn't use Package in
manifest file.