Puppet Enterprise 3.3 is now available! Our newest release makes it easier
to install, adopt and scale Puppet Enterprise across a broad range of
supported platforms. Here’s a quick look at what’s new:

   - *Simplified installation process:* Our new web-based installer
   provides a detailed walkthrough, whether you need a basic installation or a
   multi-server deployment.

   - *Expanded platform support:* RHEL 7, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS and Windows
   Server 2012 R2 have been added to existing support for enterprise
   platforms. This release also introduces agent installation to a broader
   range of platforms, including AIX, Solaris 10 and RHEL 4, making it easier
   to manage mixed-platform environments.

   - *New supported modules:* We’ve added the VCS Repo module, Windows ACL
   module and Windows PowerShell module to our growing list of Puppet
   Enterprise supported modules. Find them here:
   http://forge.puppetlabs.com/supported

   - *Increased visibility into your infrastructure:* You can now export
   data captured by the Puppet Enterprise console and import it into the tool
   of your choice to create reports for your team.

*Take a deeper dive into the latest release*

Read the blog post here:

http://puppetlabs.com/blog/puppet-enterprise-3.3-get-started-faster

Ready to get started? Download Puppet Enterprise 3.3 here:

http://puppetlabs.com/download-puppet-enterprise

Review the docs here:

*http://docs.puppetlabs.com/pe/latest/
<http://docs.puppetlabs.com/pe/latest/>*

Find instructions for upgrading from a prior version of Puppet Enterprise
here:

http://docs.puppetlabs.com/pe/latest/install_upgrading.html

See Puppet Enterprise 3.3 in action in one of our live technical webinars:

   -

   Tuesday, July 22, at 11 am PDT: Register here
   <https://cc.readytalk.com/cc/s/registrations/new?cid=pmh71knj7ze0>
   -

   Thursday, July 24th at 2pm BST: Register here
   <https://cc.readytalk.com/cc/s/registrations/new?cid=wyxifwfj3aux>

We look forward to your feedback on this release!

Thanks,
Chris Westphal