Hello,

We are provisioning servers with Spacewalk and kickstart profiles. Servers
are installed with pe-agent included and, after reboot, puppet agent is run
in the server, which is added to groups "default" and "mcollective" in
puppet dashboard.

Depending on their types, we would like to add servers to custom groups in
dashboard (appserver, intranet_server, etc.) when installation takes place
and no later.

One alternative could be to include a post script in the kickstart profile
that somehow invokes the proper commands "rake node:addgroup" in the puppet
dashboard, but we are reluctant to use ssh or any other similar tool.

Is there any other way to do this aggregation of groups using existing PE
commands, configuration files or APIs?

Thank you.

Kind regards
Juan José Blanco