Hi group,

is there a way to count the number of resources of a specific type
(with a specific tag) included in the catalog?

In more detail:
In a manifest I collect external resources like:
   External::Resource <<| tag == 'tagged_resource' |>>

Now I would like to know how many resources are actually collected, so
I would like to have/write a function
   $num_res =  count_resources( External::Resource, { 'tag' =>
'tagged_resource' } )
to be used in the rest of the manifest.

Is there a way to realize this in a custom function? I suppose there
is, but I'm missing the right API calls.

Thanks a lot for any hints in the right direction.

Bye
Frederik