Hi,

In the cs_primitive provider, I added debug code to write the updated var
to a file in /tmp.  I then tried applying that with crm update as the
provider does.  Crm was returning errors to me that the provider wasn't.
I was able to use that to determine that I didn't have all the params set
correctly.  For some reason, the provider wasn't reporting invalid params
to me.
I've since learned about ruby pry, so that would probably be better than
writing debug info to a file.

Regards