On Oct 15, 2014 3:55 AM, "Frederic Conrotte" <frederic.conro...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello
>
> Like many enterprises, we have an heterogeneous infrastructure with some
CentOS and Solaris machines.

> I was wondering if lookthere are existing plans about creating for
Solaris the equivalent of the "yumrepo" type ?

Unless this has changed in versions later than what I'm using, pkgutil only
supports a single repository, so it's really just a matter of configuring
pkgutil.conf. 'yumrepo' is useful because there can be any number of repos
defined.

Wil