That is good information, though I find that the prune command for
puppet-dashboard doesn't really seem to have a major impact on disk usage.

I did find this as yet another directory where reports are stored
/usr/share/puppet-dashboard/spool

Looks like that may need the same attention /var/lib/puppet/reports needs.