Hello!

Because I can't find anything with google search to my problem with Puppet
Open Source, I hope someone of you can help me.

On my masterserver there I have installed Foreman running on Apache and
Puppet Master.

I wanted to replace the certificates of Apache with own certificates to
eradicate problems with the Browser (Certificate Trust).
But then I got another problem: The nodes could not communicate with the
Master.

So I decided to replace all certs with own certs, on the nodes and on the
master.
But how could I do this?

I hope you can help me. At PuppetLabs-Docs I only found the configuration
for Puppet Enterprise for my issue.

Thank You!

Greets Manuel Holzner