Hi All,

  I used the puppetlabs-puppetdb module to set up puppetdb on a new CentOS
6.5 server.

When I modify /etc/puppetdb/conf.d/jetty.ini so that host = 0.0.0.0 or
<servername> (from localhost) I get the following warning every two seconds
in /var/log/puppetdb/puppetdb.log

2015-03-03 20:47:37,467 WARN  [o.e.j.h.HttpParser] badMessage: 400 Illegal
character for HttpChannelOverHttp@76578703{r=0,a=IDLE,uri=-}

I can remotely view the dashboard ok with the change.

I'd love to have the warning fixed so that my logs become more readable.
Can anyone help?

Thanks
--Duncan