On Sat, Oct 10, 2015 at 2:54 AM, Fabrice Bacchella <
fabrice.bacche...@orange.fr> wrote:

> Same player shot again :
>
> https://tickets.puppetlabs.com/browse/PUP/fixforversion/14801/?selectedTab=com.atlassian.jira.plugins.jira-development-integration-plugin:release-report-tabpanel
>
> Version puppet-agent 1.2.6UNRELEASE

I haven't seen anybody shot. I also don't recommend using statements like
that.

> but:
> https://yum.puppetlabs.com/el/7/PC1/x86_64/
>
> [image: [ ]]puppet-agent-1.2.6-1.el7.x86_64.rpm
> <https://yum.puppetlabs.com/el/7/PC1/x86_64/puppet-agent-1.2.6-1.el7.x86_64.rpm>08-Oct-2015
> 16:26 18M

Yes there is a newer version.  (1.2.6)

> Puppet is a nice product, but quality control at puppetlabs, ho boy !!

With transparency comes the ability to see things that are not perfect. We
had a large conference last week where a very large portion of our employee
base was in attendance. We shipped the bits because it fixed a bug that
some people had run into. We haven't yet sent out release notes, or
completed Jira hygiene. While the order of operations there is not perfect,
I hardly think it's worth making sweeping generalizations about the product
quality.

In the future, if you have concerns, please feel free to raise them. I
invite you to ask questions and try to make things clearer for everybody.
Complaining and just making statements with no actionable value don't help
the community or make anybody better at taming infrastructure problems.

Good day,
Mike