Hello,

 How can I require two different types in my manifests? For instance I have
this setup in one of my modules:

file { "/etc/pki/tls/private/${::hostname}.example.com.key":
      owner => "bacula",
      group => "bacula",
      mode => 0400,
      require => Package["bacula-client","bacula-common"],
      require => File["/etc/pki/tls/private","/etc/pki/tls/certs"],
      source =>
"puppet:///modules/bacula/${::hostname}/${::hostname}.example.com.key",
      notify  => Service["bacula-fd"]
     }

And I want to require both Packages and directories provided by File. But
when I try that I get this:

Error: Could not retrieve catalog from remote server: Error 400 on SERVER:
Duplicate parameter 'require' for on
File[/etc/pki/tls/private/ldap1.example.com.key] at
/etc/puppet/environments/production/modules/bacula/manifests/config.pp:43
on node ldap1.example.com
Warning: Not using cache on failed catalog
Error: Could not retrieve catalog; skipping run

How do I require both Files and Packages in such a way as to be acceptable
to puppet?

Thanks,
Tim

--