The problem was with the integration of the ENC script (downloaded from theforeman) and puppetserver AIO package. Once fixed, it works fine.

El 05/04/16 a las 14:49, Angel L. Mateo escribió:
Hello,

     I have a running puppetmaster with version 3.8.6.

     Now I'm trying to deploy a new puppetmaster 4 (using the
puppetserver AIO package) that uses my current 3.8.6 puppetmaster as the
CA. In this server's puppet.conf file I have:

[main]
   ca_server = <fqdn of my 3.8.6 puppet master>

[master]
     autosign       = $confdir/autosign.conf { mode = 664 }
     external_nodes = /etc/puppetlabs/puppet/node.rb
     node_terminus  = exec
     ca             = false
     ssldir         = /etc/puppetlabs/puppet/ssl
     certname       = <fqdn of new puppet master>
     parser         = current
     strict_variables = false

     The problem I have is that whenever I try to run puppet agent in
this same host I get:

# /opt/puppetlabs/bin/puppet agent -t --server <fqdn of new
puppetmaster> --environment feature_TLM_3240
Warning: Unable to fetch my node definition, but the agent run will
continue:
Warning: Find
/puppet/v3/node/mus30.um.es?environment=feature_TLM_3240&configured_environment=feature_TLM_3240&...
resulted in 404 with the message: Not Found: Could not find node <fqdn
of new puppetmaster>
Info: Retrieving pluginfacts
Info: Retrieving plugin
Info: Loading facts
Error: Could not retrieve catalog from remote server: Error 400 on
SERVER: Could not find node '<fqdn of new puppetmaster>'; cannot compile
Warning: Not using cache on failed catalog
Error: Could not retrieve catalog; skipping run

     Any help? Is there any way I could debug this problem?

     Thanks.

--
Angel L. Mateo Martínez
Sección de Telemática