Hey Harish,

Your issue could be that trailing backslash. PuppetDB is likely interpretting it as a query for all resources with type "" (i.e empty string).

You should be able to get all package resources with /v3/resources/Package, and you can restrict that to a given node with

curl -X GET http://<host>:8080/v3/resources/Package -d 'query=["=","certname","example.com"]'

Wyatt