Eric et al,

Thanks again for your help with this!  I realize how crazy it may seem to
want to rebuild from source.  My company has become so paranoid of open
source software due to recent events, that the infosec team now requires us
to vet (as if that's feasible) FOSS source code before bringing in.  Since
starting this post, however, I was able to convince the team to bring in
the PC1 repo.

As someone else has suggested to me, I will have to revisit with Vanagon
and/or the src RPM in the future.   I would like to know how to build these
though, so I'll revisit one day for sure.

Cheers,
Matt