This morning, I upgraded to Puppet 4 using the PC1 repository and even
through I have the puppet server running, the Hiera files we rely heavily
on aren't being seen. I'm getting false values for everything which really
screwed up some of the boxes I was testing with.

# hiera -c /etc/puppetlabs/code/hiera.yaml localtime::timezone -y test.yaml
Could not load YAML scope: LoadError: cannot load such file -- puppet
# cat /etc/puppetlabs/code/hiera.yaml
---
:backends:
  - yaml

:yaml:
  :datadir: "/etc/puppetlabs/code/environments/${::environment}/hieradata"

:hierarchy:
  - "%{::hostname}"
  - "%{::sitename}"
  - common

# ls /etc/puppetlabs/code/environments/production/hieradata/common.yaml
/etc/puppetlabs/code/environments/production/hieradata/common.yaml
# cat test.yaml
---
"::hostname": testws
"::sitename": hq
# rpm -qa | grep hiera
hiera-1.3.4-5.el7.noarch
# rpm -qa | grep puppet
puppetdb-3.2.2-1.el7.noarch
puppetserver-2.2.1-1.el7.noarch
puppet-agent-1.3.5-1.el7.x86_64
#

All the files under environments/production/hieradata used to reside under
/etc/puppet/environments/production/data, but were moved & renamed to
accomodate the upgrade. And promptly stopped working.

Where should I be looking? Do I still need to have the "puppet" rpm
installed?

Bret