Hi Brian,

The new websphere_application_server module builds upon the great start
provided by Josh Beard and adds some important bug fixes and polish to the
defines, types, and providers while maintaining feature parity with the old
module. This is an introductory release in the puppetlabs namespace on the
Forge that provides a foundation for us to iterate and build towards an
eventual supported module.

The ibm_installation_manager issue you pointed out was fixed in a recent
refactor I believe. The ibm_pkg provider no longer requires the 'ps' fact.
The PR for this can be found
here:
https://github.com/puppetlabs/puppetlabs-ibm_installation_manager/pull/11/files#diff-da882ddff62c30975d57d19358066749L104.

With much gratitude to Corey Osman (@logicminds) for the contribution. This