Hi howdies,

 Recently I'm picking up some legacy puppet codes in my new company. the
puppet code base has custom functions written in ruby before.

One major issue is: how to debug the custom functions to figure out the
logic inside? Can I copy/paste into an external general ruby script and
debug it with 'ruby -rdebug <script>', Or there is a better puppet-style
debugging method that we can learn? Thanks a lot.

Best,
Thomas