  ensure          => present,
  managehome      => true,
  password        => 'Test123',
  groups          => ['Administrators'],
  auth_membership => 'minimum',
  notify          => Exec['app config']
}

exec { 'app config':
  path        => 'c:\\program files (x86)\\app\\bin',
  command     => 'config.bat -f responsefile.rsp',
  refreshonly => true,

}

The user is getting created, but I need the local account to be used for the
app configuration.

The above puppet script is executed by domain account abc\myname, and the
application requires a local account to be used for the configuration.

So I have created a local account through puppet and using notify to tell exec
to use the account created by the puppet. But when it is executed, the
application is throwing error: need a local account or administrator

In logs the error is myname is not a local account or administrator.

I see that exec is not using the local user acc1 created by puppet.

Is there any other way wherein I can direct the exec to use a particular local
user account to use for configuration.

Please advise