I'd like to use my open source puppet master (puppetserver-2.3.1-1.el7) to
send reports and inventory to Satellite 6, the commercial foreman/katello
from Red Hat. Puppet Labs has a report processor for PE to accomplish this
(https://forge.puppet.com/puppetlabs/satellite_pe_tools), but I am unable
to find a comparable forge module for open source.

Is anyone doing what I am trying to do? It appears the foreman project
provides what I need to send reports from puppet to foreman, which *should*
work for Satellite: