I would guess no, as a BSOD results in an OS crash and therefore puppet is
no longer running. If you have a dashboard (puppetboard, PE Console, etc.)
the node would eventually show as 'not reporting' but no specific cause
would be given.

On Fri, Dec 2, 2016 at 6:32 AM Harish Kothuri <harishkoth...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm just wondering is there a way to identify BSOD from Puppet.  Any ideas
> here?
>
> Thanks,
> Harish
>
> --