I got it , ya'll should tell me when I'm making no sense :-p

Just create an ssh key with no passphrase, create the directory if needed
/etc/puppetlabs/puppetserver/ssh/ and place the newly created ssh
key(Newlycretedkey.rsa) within
 , goto console and under pemaster classification find
"puppet_enterprise::profile::master::r10k_private_key": and add the
following  "/etc/puppetlabs/puppetserver/ssh/Newlycretedkey.rsa"

Oh and you can turn on file sync

goto git hub and add Newlycreatedkey.pub contents into git hub

Easy peasy