Apologies, I linked you to the wrong section in that document. You need to
run puppet generate types --environment <ENV_NAME> for each of your
environments. For example, to generate metadata for your production
environment, run: puppet generate types --environment production. And you
need to run this every time you deploy new code to your master.

Cheers, David

Cheers, David

https://twitter.com/dev_el_ops