Hiya!

I'm wondering if there's a current trend around style with parameter
data types. I couldn't find a clear mention of how this is generally
done in the community in the coding style guide on puppet.com.

Is it better to align param names to the right of all data types in
class/define definitions like this?

class blah (
  String[1]              $input,
  Boolean                $manage_x = true,
  Enum['hello', 'there'] $text     = 'hello',
}

it seems to make things a lot clearer, however it can push arguments
quite far to the right side of the screen (and column count).

what are your experiences wrt this?

Cheers