Am Sonntag, 25. Februar 2018 14:44:07 UTC+1 schrieb Albert Shih:
> Hi
> During time I've got lot of modules. Some are not use anymore. But how can
> I check if a module is use by other ?
> there is IMHO no easy way to do this.

I've created a (ugly) scripts to query puppetdb to list all used resources
of a environment. then another script to create a list of resources out of
a file-list. then I can figure out if there are resources/classes/defined
types that are not in use anymore.   it won't directly give you the unused
modules some indications what is not used anywhere on clients.

For more options, visit