On 13/03/18 09:29, Thomas Müller wrote:
Hi

For octocatalog-diff I'd wanted to `puppet generate types` in the bootstrap script [1]. But at this stage its just the env extracted into a directory and not $environmentpath/${envname}. I couldn't figure out how to run `puppet generate types` on just a standalone directory. Is this at all possible?

You should be able to give it an environmentpath + the directory name as the name of the environment on the command line. (This works because all puppet settings are also exposed as flags on the command line).

- henrik

regards
- Thomas

[1] https://github.com/github/octocatalog-diff/blob/master/doc/advanced-bootstrap.md

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Puppet Users" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to puppet-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com <mailto:puppet-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/puppet-users/2e658186-6929-43ba-945d-f8e2ff2572cc%40googlegroups.com <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/puppet-users/2e658186-6929-43ba-945d-f8e2ff2572cc%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

Visit my Blog "Puppet on the Edge"
http://puppet-on-the-edge.blogspot.se/