Thank you both for your reply.

The scenario i have is as follows.
I need to create/destroy/modify active directory group.

There is a winad module, once i was able to get it working to create the
group it was doing it under my user context.
To have it run properly i would need to supply it a credential.

Unless i am missing it i would need to execute powershell with username and
password pass it to get-credential and populate a variable.

Then take a variable pass that to -credential and it would create the group
as i need or destroy.

I am grateful for any help suggestions.

Thank you again.

Jason