Hi

I am in the process of migrating v3 hiera.yaml to v5 and I would like all
hash merges to merge 'deep' by default, the same way :merge_behavior:
deeper in v3 parameter provides.

I can't seem to find an easy way to do this after reading the docs - I
understand lookup_options: need to be set, however it requires class
parameter to be specified. I tried using regex as below and adding it to
common.yaml however it does not produce the desired result (it works ok if
I specify the hash name explicitly, however I am looking to expand this
behaviour to all lookups, if possible).

Is there an easy way to just migrate :merge_behavior: deeper to v5?

Thanks,

lookup_options:
  '.*':
    merge: