I hope you've seen our announcement for Puppetize Live
<https://puppet.com/puppetizelive>.

This year we have a special live stream experience that you can help shape
and be a part of. I want this to be more than “a conference with a stream”
but a unique experience with engaging content, fun segments, community
highlights and educational materials.

The live stream gives us some capabilities to expand beyond normal
conference coverage. As we've begun preparing for the stream, I’ve realized
it’s more than talk slots: it’s an opportunity for different segments. This
could include stories from the field, interviews with interesting folks,
live Q&A, cool clips, demos, and discussions.

This stream is only as interesting as the diverse body of folks we include
within it. For it to succeed, we’d love your help. If this sounds
interesting to you, here are a few of our ideas:

   - A review of the most amusing/hilarious bugs, tickets and pull requests
   from Puppet projects over the years.
   - Demos of managing things beyond servers and devices with Puppet.
   - A segment answering questions (perhaps calling it Puppet help help
   help help
   - Your helpful ideas

While we have some ideas, we want you to help shape it. What content would
you find compelling? What questions have you wanted answered? Do you have a
demo you want to share? A lightning talk? A 10 minute topic?

*If you have an idea,* submit it via the CFP
<https://puppet.com/puppetizelive/speakers/cfp-registration> by 30 July.
You can also discuss them and brainstorm in the Puppet Community Slack's
<https://slack.puppet.com/> #puppetize-live room.

If you have an idea ready to rock, or could use some help shaping it into
something awesome, we’re here to help. Just make sure to get your
submission in by 30 July because we won’t be extending the CFP deadline
this year.

We look forward to seeing your ideas for live stream (and in-person) talks,
and seeing more people and topics represented on the virtual stage at
Puppetize Live.

*Michael Stahnke*

*Director of Engineering PE/Platform/SRE*