>> Is there any chance that you have *too new* an Hiera installed?

I was actually worried at first that there was a regression in terms of
what hiera was on there given the host was "patched" recently.  I may have
found the problem and yes I suspected right along the issue was on the
remote master not the client.  (well except for a brief moment in time at
around 6AM the installation starting at midnight... I was a bit foggy then.)

I'm deploying a "fix" and if it works I'm going to post as much here.

Peter L. Berghold                       salty.cowd...@gmail.com

h <http://blog.berghold.net>ttp://science-fiction.berghold.net