Hi Henrik,

You're correct - this sample code precedes getting the Hiera
function/lookup working, I want to be able to do it in Puppet code first.

I've ended up with the following -
```
 $secret_lookup = Deferred('vault_lookup::lookup',
["secret/client.example.com", 'https://puppet.example.com:8228'])
  notify {mysql_root: message => Deferred('get', [$secret_lookup,
'mysql_root_password'])}
```

It returns this error -

*Error: Failed to apply catalog: 'dig' parameter 'data' expects a value of
type Undef or Collection, got Sensitive[Hash]*
Any ideas?