Hello!

We’re pleased to announce the latest release of Puppet Development Kit
(PDK), version 1.11.0.

This release contains a variety of incremental improvements and bug fixes.
You can review the full release notes at:
https://puppet.com/docs/pdk/1.x/release_notes_pdk.html#release-notes-pdk-x.11

Additionally, PDK now gathers anonymous data about your PDK usage. This
data helps us understand how you use PDK and how we can improve it. You can
opt out of data collection at any time. For details about what data is
collected, how your data is anonymized, and how to opt out, see the
documentation for PDK analytics:
https://puppet.com/docs/pdk/1.x/pdk_install.html#pdk-analytics

To upgrade to this new version, download it for Windows, macOS, and Linux
platforms at https://puppet.com/download-puppet-development-kit. For Yum or
Apt-based Linux users, you can install PDK via the Puppet Linux repos or
using yum or apt on the Linux command line.

Thanks!