Thank you! Unfortunately that won't work for me. The issue I have is
due to /opt is some NFS read-only mounts. I am wondering about how to
get a new RPM created for puppet-agent6, so that it could be installed
on some folder like /opt2 instead. Right now I could not install this
rpm. The other workaround is to copy whole puppet folder to that NFS
mount. Just thinking that modifying /opt if we have src rpm would be
much easier..